Mobile tattoo services offer some fantastic advantages over the traditional tattooist.
To help you to do the best job you can for your customers, you will often need to transport all of your equipment to each home. But, what most people might not realise is that many insurers will not insure a car or van if it is being used for commercial purposes like this.
At Adrian Flux however, we want to encourage our customers to make the most of their vehicles. Why limit yourself and your business and potentially risk being uninsured when you could get quick and easy cover, designed by us with your exact situation in mind? With insurance through us, you can get to work, safe in the knowledge that we are looking after your vehicle.
In a business built on reputation, its important that you are always there for your customer, ready to do your best work. If anything does happen to your van or car, you need to know that you can get back on the road and back to work as soon as possible. With repair and redelivery of your car handled by us and courtesy cars available on some policies, we can provide the tools to help you keep working.
Mobile Tattooist Policy Features
To help make your life as a mobile tattooist and motorist easier, at Adrian Flux we have teamed up with our panel of over 40 insurers to find the perfect policy for you. Below are just a few of the features and benefits of our policy:
- We will cover modified or converted cars, buses and vans used for your business helping your mobile tattoo parlour stand out against the competition
- Personal accident, windscreen and breakdown cover available as an addition to your policy to keep you fully protected
- In all policies, all permanent fixtures inside your car or van are covered as part of the vehicle
- We will pay for and arrange the removal, repair and redelivery of your vehicle if it is damaged
- Courtesy cars available for comprehensive cover holders
- Access to our 24 hour claims line and use of our nationwide network of garages, guaranteeing all repairs for 5 years
All of our friendly staff are here to help and with each team member being a motoring enthusiast, you can be sure that you are in safe hands when you call. Why waste your time completing frustrating online comparison forms when you can speak to a real person who understands your needs exactly?
To get your free mobile tattoo parlour insurance quote today and to speak to one of our team, call us on