Mobile Fish and Chip Van Insurance
Fish and chips are a cornerstone in British food and culture. Fish and chips on Fridays, at the seaside, at celebratory events and after a few beers are a way of life for many. Mobile fish and chip vans are important in this culture as they allow this tradition to be accessible to those who may otherwise go without.
However mobile chip vans, which by their nature, carry large amounts of very hot oil are seen as a great risk to some van insurance providers, resulting in them being very difficult to insure. At Adrian Flux we don't believe that such risks should result in businesses being denied insurance, so we have carefully selected policies for mobile fish and chips vans that provide protection, but at an affordable price.
Traditional fish and chip vans are still active at:
- Wedding breakfasts or evening meals
- Birthday parties and celebrations
- Music festivals, fairs and shows
- Corporate events
- Smaller communities and villages
Adrian Flux understands the importance of your mobile business and the impact that having an accident or breakdown can have, because if you can't reach your customers, you're not able to make any money. With this in mind, our insurance specialists are able to tailor insurance quotes to give you the support you need, at a price that is affordable for you.
Features of the mobile fish and chip van policy
- Cover provides protection for all fixture and fittings that are permanent
- Legal cover comes as standard
- Discounts available for drivers e.g. NCB
- 24-hour claim management service
- Converted vans and other vehicles like buses and trucks can be insured
- European cover; recovery and rescue available
Make sure you are getting the most out of your van insurer whether you are the local village chippy, the festival fish and chip shop or the wedding breakfast of newlyweds dreams. By contacting Adrian Flux on 0800 089 0203 you can receive quicker and cheaper rates over the phone as our specialists can assess your needs personally and adjust your quote appropriately.
Our office hours are 9am-5.30pm from Monday to Friday and 9am-4pm on Saturdays.