From accidental breakages to items forcibly stolen from your vehicle, transporting any item, big or small, can pose an expensive risk – one that could have serious implications for your business should the worst happen.
To help with the risk of the loss, damage and theft of items from your vehicle, Adrian Flux's goods in transit policy offers a wide range of cover, from insurance for goods stolen from your vehicle, items broken during delivery, public liability, and much more.
For more information on our goods in transit insurance, and our courier and delivery driver insurance, call us today on 0800 369 8590, or click the quote button below.
Goods in Transit Insurance Features
To help you to get the cover you need at a price you can afford, our goods in transit insurance can come with the following benefits and discounts:
- Cover for damage, loss, or theft of goods being carried in your vehicle
- Goods being loaded or unloaded are covered
- Up to £500 cover for tarpaulin sheets and ropes
- Personal property (excluding money) in your vehicle covered up to £500
- Cover for dismantling goods, goods that fall from your vehicle, and for the costs of transferring goods to another vehicle after an accident
- Cover for goods dispatched by you that are being transported by parcel post or rail
- All goods in transit cover applies across the UK, Channel Islands, and the Isle of Man
Adrian Flux's goods in transit cover is available at two levels, standard and extra:
- Standard insurance covers you up to £20,000 for damage, loss, or theft of items transported in your vehicle, provides a maximum of £2million public liability cover, and is subject to a £100 excess
- Extra insurance covers you up to £50,000 for the loss, damage, or theft of items transported in your vehicle, with £2million public liability cover and an excess of £250
Goods in transit insurance also includes public liability cover up to a maximum of £2,000,000, covering you for:
- Costs and expenses that you must pay following injury or death resulting from your business
- The cost of damages awarded to a claimant against you, and the claimant's legal fees
- Costs and expenses incurred by you when defending a claim against you
Drivers can take advantage of protected no claims bonus to keep premiums down, and can add extra cover to their policy with add-ons that include breakdown insurance, windscreen cover, and gadget insurance.
Get A Quote
From our Norfolk-based offices, the Adrian Flux team is trained to help all of our customers to get tailored insurance quotes that offer the cover you need, at a price you can afford.
We don't just offer flat rates and one-size-fits-all policies, instead we take your circumstances into account to find you a truly personalised insurance quote.
To find out more about Adrian Flux's goods in transit insurance, call our team today on 0800 369 8590, or click the quote button below.