Car insurance for drink drivers
For motorists with drink driving convictions, getting affordable and fair insurance can prove difficult. From insurers who think that convicted drivers pose a higher risk, to brokers who are simply unwilling to deal with drivers with a high number of points on their licence, drivers with any type of conviction can struggle to get the insurance they need at a fair price.
Unlike other brokers, here at Adrian Flux we know that drivers with convictions are actually less likely to be a higher risk on the road in the future, in part because of the consequences of losing their licence. Because of that, and because our staff are trained to take your personal information and circumstances into account, not just use one-size-fits-all rates, we can help you to get reliable and affordable insurance, despite your conviction.
While many insurers use drink driving convictions to justify pushing your premium up, at Adrian Flux we work with you to help keep your premiums down. And, with more than 40 years' experience of providing insurance quotes for a wide range of vehicles, Adrian Flux is able to find a policy that fits you and your car perfectly.
To find out more about our insurance for drink drivers, call our team today on 0800 369 8590 or click the quote button below.
Features of insurance for drink drivers
From classic cars and modified hatchbacks, to commercial vans and pickups, Adrian Flux provides insurance quotes for a huge range of vehicles. And, because we source our quotes from a panel of more than 30 nationwide insurers, we can help to find drink driving car insurance tailored to you.
The features and benefits of our insurance policies can include:
- Cover for modified vehicles, with like-for-like cover on mods
- Free legal cover
- European green card cover for driving abroad
- Optional extras, including breakdown and windscreen cover
- No claims bonus and discounts for owners club members
- Left-hand drive and imported vehicles covered
Adrian Flux can cover drivers with the following driving convictions:
- DR10 - Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol above limit
- DR20 - Driving or attempting to drive while unfit through drink/drugs
- DR30 - Driving or attempting to drive/refusing or failing to supply specimen
- DR40 - In charge of vehicle while alcohol level above limit
- DR50 - In charge of vehicle while unfit through drink or drugs
- DR60 - Failure to provide specimen for analysis other than driving
- DR70 - Failure to provide specimen for breath test
As well as drink driving convictions, we can also find insurance policies for drivers with a range of other convictions, from dangerous driving to speeding offences. To find out more about our insurance for those offences, visit our convicted driver insurance page.
Get a quote today
Sourcing our quotes from a panel of more than 30 different insurers, and making use of more than 40 years' experience in the insurance industry, the staff at Adrian Flux are able to find drink drivers insurance that takes your needs into account, to find you the cover you need at a price you can afford.
To speak to our team today, call now on 0800 369 8590, complete the callback form to request a call from us, or click on the quote button below.