Where else would you go to insure your kit car or replica than the United Kingdom’s largest and longest established kit car insurance intermediary?
Adrian Flux is the UK’s number one kit car insurance specialist, and we have been insuring kit cars of all types for over 40 years now. Because we have a wide range of specialist kit car insurance schemes, from a number of leading insurance providers, we are able to offer cover for many situations, including young drivers, powerful cars, classic kit cars and even offer track day cover on some policies.
From a Caterham Seven to a Dax Tojeiro, from a VW Baja Bug to a Land Ranger 4×4 kit car, from a replica Ferrari 355 to a four-poster bed on wheels. If you can build it, in most cases we can cover it!
With over 40 years experience in arranging insurance for every kit and self-build car imaginable, we will tailor a kit car insurance policy as individual as your vehicle.
Our many years in the field have enabled us to gain a vast knowledge of the kit car market, we know the needs of the kit car owner and deliver tailor made and well tested insurance policies providing cover from build to road.
Whether you are collecting, building or driving your kit car, in most cases Adrian Flux has a policy for you. What’s more, we have members of staff who have built and run their own kit cars, so we know exactly what you want from your policy.
We have special schemes covering Caterham, Westfield, Robin Hood, Lotus Seven Replicas. Cobra replicas, Beauford, Lomax & Quantum models to name just a few of the 300 plus makes we currently insure.
Kit & Replica Car Insurance
Whether you bought your kit car as a ‘project’, a hobby or simply to have fun driving it, we understand the particular needs that kit car owners have from an insurance policy. That’s why we could offer:
- Agreed valuations – can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken. Many insurers will only pay out the ‘market value’ of your kit car if you suffer a total loss. With a kit car, market value is often difficult to determine, and kit cars are often undervalued by non-specialists. We can assess your car and agree cover for its true value, so you won’t get a nasty surprise if you need to make a claim.
- Goods In Transit cover – to cover you collecting your kit car, parts and tools from the manufacturers.
- Multi-vehicle cover – most kit car owners own at least one more car. We could cover all of your vehicles, for a single low premium, and because we know that kit car drivers are a good risk, we can usually offer a very competitive price.
- Build Up Cover – so your kit car and its parts are fully protected from theft or mishap during assembly.
- Limited Mileage discounts – the fewer miles you drive, the more you can save, from as little as 1,500 miles.
- Track Day / Rally cover – can be arranged on application, depending on the policy taken.
- Owner’s Club Discounts – If you belong to a recognised owners club or enthusiasts’ forum, you will receive a discount of up to 15%, depending on the policy taken.
Due to the type of vehicles we insure, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. They will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. When you call us you will be speaking to a knowledgeable enthusiast, based in the UK, rather than a computer rate from a foreign call centre, which doesn’t know a Caterham Seven from a Mini Moke. Along with our tailor made Kit Car insurance schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.
Quicker & Cheaper rates by phone – complete the call me form during office hours for an immediate, no-obligation kit car insurance quote.
Some of the many kit car types we can cover include:
- Replica Car Insurance
- Off-Road Kit Car Insurance
- VW Beetle Kit Car Insurance
- Rover / Austin Mini Kit Car Insurance
- Caterham Insurance
- Dax Insurance
- Robin Hood Insurance
- Westfield Insurance