Classic BMW Z3 Insurance
Whether you own the Z3 roadster or the coupe, we can provide BMW Z3 insurance tailored to your needs.
Can I get classic car insurance for my BMW Z3?
Considering production for the vehicle ended in 2002, we consider BMW Z3s classic cars. This means you can benefit from all the insurance perks that come with covering a classic with us, including more affordable insurance.
How can I get cheaper Z3 insurance?
There are a number of ways you can get more affordable insurance for your BMW Z3 when you take out a policy with us. This includes:
- Previous experience driving your BMW Z3 or another performance car
- Choosing a limited mileage policy – perfect if your BMW is your second car
- Joining an owners club or forum – you could get up to 15% off
- Adding security precautions like dash cams
- Keeping your car in your garage
- Passing extra qualifications like PassPlus and IAM RoadSmart – this could get you 15% off
- Let us know if you’ve built up an NCB, even if it’s expired or from a different country
Can I get cover as a young driver?
We know how expensive insurance can be for young drivers, especially for high-powered vehicles. Thankfully, with our wide range of specialist insurance schemes that can be tailored to your needs, we can offer cover for young car enthusiasts where other insurance providers cannot. Whether you opt for a modified Z3 1.9 or the powerful 2.8 model, call us for a quote.
Why choose Adrian Flux for BMW Z3 insurance?
As a specialist insurance broker with over 50 years in the industry, we have access to a wide range of policies that can be tailored to suit your needs. Your policy can include:
Z3 models are generally found in insurance groups between 29 and 36. The insurance group for your car will generally depend on its engine size.
BMW Z3 Model
BMW Z3 1.8
BMW Z3 1.9
BMW Z3 2.2
BMW Z3 2.8